ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT / BOOKKEEPER – Successful CPA firm!
Do you have basic knowledge of small business bookkeeping and payroll? If you are hard-working and have a unique aptitude for figures, we will train you!
- Are you an exceptional problem solver?
- Are you an energetic and helpful person?
- Are you a very organized and professional person?
- Are you experienced with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook?
- Are you looking for an OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE in a successful, growing small company?
Estess CPAs is a successful Belle Chasse, LA-based accounting firm. We specialize in serving small businesses and their owners. We have a history of strong, steady growth and are in a position to continue that success into the future. We are looking for an exceptional person to grow with us.
We help small businesses be better organized and more profitable. Our entrepreneurial team is committed to developing and retaining our staff for the long term. We know that having a great staff is critical to our success. Our staff is generous in sharing their time and helping our employees develop new skills. This is a special opportunity to join a growing professional firm! For more information about our firm, please visit www.estesscpa.com.
As a part of our team, your aptitude for figures and problem-solving skills will help us deliver outstanding service to our small business clientele. Your excellent work habits, reliability, and energy level will help keep our work product flowing smoothly throughout the year. We interact with our clients on a frequent basis and your professionalism and helpful attitude will make a wonderful addition to our team!
- Assist with processing client financial information
- Prepare monthly bank account reconciliations and sales tax reports
- Assist accountants with client projects
- Assist with payroll processing
- Take on additional client and administrative projects
- Prepare general correspondence and reports
- Minimum of 3 years bookkeeping and/or payroll experience required
- Associates Degree in Accounting a plus
- Bookkeeping skills, general knowledge of payroll and sales taxes a huge plus, yet we are willing to train
- Experienced with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Unique aptitude for figures, organization, details, and problem-solving
- High level of professionalism, energy, and positive attitude
- Outstanding work record (No job hoppers!)
- Organized and dependable self-starter that can manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
Estess CPAs will reward the accepted applicant with an above-average offer dependent upon their qualifications. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes productivity bonuses, 401(k), and paid holidays and vacation.
If you have the skills and energy we need, we encourage you to apply. We prefer that you submit an electronic resume. If you choose to attach your resume via email, please format your documents in MS Word. Send resume and salary history to [email protected] For more information about our firm, please visit www.estesscpa.com. You may also apply on our website.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE.